Sunday, December 6, 2009

You are a hot girl/guy. Why do you make your myspace private?

It is so disappointing. I see a great profile in the search results at Myspace. I like what I see. I click on the profile, only to see "This profile is set to private. They must add you...to view their profile". I only want to take a peek. I dont want to setup a date or anything. I can understand if you've got something to hide. But, cmon. I know its your space but you could at least put your ugliest photo so we voyers dont get excited for nothing.



You are a hot girl/guy. Why do you make your myspace private?

Bro, I completely understand what your talking about! I don't understand why people even bother creating a MySpace profile if they are just going to set it to private. They should fix it so that no one see's them, therefore we don't waste time clicking on their profile only to be let down.



You are a hot girl/guy. Why do you make your myspace private?

I know its your space but you could at least put your ugliest photo so we voyers dont get excited for nothing.



Because that doesn't sound creepy at all. Wow. I wonder.



You are a hot girl/guy. Why do you make your myspace private?

umm..i'm thinking you're the perfect example of why my profile is private...



You are a hot girl/guy. Why do you make your myspace private?

I have a couple of psychotic exes that i dont want looking at my page... I have them blocked..but they could always get a blank profile you know... plus there are so many creepy people that steal pictures and stalk your page...



i also have my page set to where it doesnt show up in name searches and people cant request me as a friend...they have to write me and then I request them. It helps keep all those annoying cyberbots from getting to my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan