Sunday, December 6, 2009

I found a guy i like's myspace?

i mean i did have to search for it some you know, but i like him and he knows that i like him, will it seem stalkerish if i add him?



and for those of u who answered this b4 thatnks i just want some more answers, and iknow him in real life lol



I found a guy i like's myspace?

Sure, if you actaully talk to him then it wouldnt seem stalkerish lol. if he accepts, comment or message him asking what hes up to and just take it from there.



I found a guy i like's myspace?

Yeah add him.



I found a guy i like's myspace?

Go ahead %26amp; add him! I dont think that would be weird or stalker-ish.



I found a guy i like's myspace?

ok well no it wont seem stalkerish unlesss you start going all weird on him but if you like play it cool and are just like once in a while hey sup and you get into a casual discussion he might end up liking you that happened to me and my BFF it worked and we couldn't have been happier!!!



GL!!!



I found a guy i like's myspace?

why not? all he can do is take you off the friend list anyway right?



I found a guy i like's myspace?

add me too



I found a guy i like's myspace?

yeah, you should add him.



XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan