Friday, December 25, 2009

I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on

i am in love with him, i just wish i could meet him



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

Hell NO!! Does he love you? If he does let him come to you. I think it is great your in love and all but i think that guy is too old for you. you should find someone your own age or that is not too old.



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

ay didnt u do it u wur on da news i'm gon 2 palestine this summer and jericho is where my family lives its crazy how u can love a guy on myspace wateva thogh Report It



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

No Dont do it. Going to a complete different continant to meet a guy isnt nessecary if anything get him to come over here, and meet him with a couple of mates, that way nothing wierd is likely to happen



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

no



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

How could you be in love with someone you never met? and are you really going to pay for the price of a plane ticket to go see someone you met in myspace. Get a life and a real person and grow up first!



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

have you seen the news?????



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

h ell the ***** no dont u watch the news donts u see all the teen getting raped an sh it u need to reall think about this u should not do



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

Are you kidding don't you watch the news? People are being kidnapped everyday doing that kind of stuff.



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

absolutly not



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is just using you for his own intentions. He does not love you, He a terrorist and if you even try to go, you'll be considered a runaway and a traitor to your country. You can go to federal prison for treason!



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

No, there's a chance you could be jailed when the palestinians question you to why you're there. Other countries aren't like America.



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

NO!! Beware of the people you meet on internet sites, they could be mass murderes and you may never know it. Its ok to talk to him but dont go rushing off to meet him.



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

don't do it he might try to kill you or rape you.he dosn't love you he's just tryin to do somehting horrible to you. don't be one of those girlz that you see on t.v



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

NO WAY! i mean you never really know if that's actually him. it's just not smart to do that



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

are you f--nn nuts i'd lock my girl up till she was 21 if i found that out,,,hellllllll nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIRL you are sixteen years old i dont mean to sound like a major party pooper but like that can be real dangerous.... internet love is very risky... and how are you going to travel is your parents going to give you the money to travel that far to meet with a complete stranger that you are in love with??? most likely the answer is no,just find you a boyfriend from here honey... or let the palestine dude come here and meet you,in your parents house with lots of supervisions. value your life honey take care of you dont let those hormones get out of control..... talk to your parents or your legal guardians or a friend anybody that cares for you is going to try to talk you out of it.........so take from a complete stranger honey dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck,.



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

In my opinion...



Do not even think about going there all by yourself! LET HIM chase YOU. You're 16 and not yet 18, he's on the other hand 20-years-old... Ignore the age difference for just a moment and look at this cituation from this point of you:



- Get to know him a lot more than you ever did before meaning: Talk to him, discuss every detail of where he lives, who he is, what's he doing for a living, etc. BEFORE you meet him in person. Use that information to your adventage to ask him if he'll come here. It's a different language, you either have to learn it (so you'll know what HE says to someone else) or let him be your HONEST translator no matter what other's will say. If he won't be honest, he'll say a completely different thing when someone said something else. Get a pocket dictionary and translator to learn the language and phrases. It'll be to your benefit. Consider the country you're planning to visit, everything from the Political side to Crime Lab Discoveries and Research side of the Country, City, and Place you'll be in as well as languages (believe it or not, just like here in the U.S., people there can be talking in different languages even if it's the same country). It is NOT America where you can use any pay phone to call anyone else for help in plain English. Get information from him: Address, Phone Numbers, Contact Information, and Map of his city. DO NOT allow him to lie to you. Go with your instict and research if needed to see if that place is for real (if needed call an operator and find out... it'll be worth the money you'd spend call 4-1-1). Talk to him on the phone if you haven't done so already, and recognize any voice patterns that might tell you the truth in his voice. Ask him to send you a RECENT picture of how he looks like at this moment. This way you'll be able to recognize not only his voice, but also know his looks too, as well as know him better BEFORE he'll come to see you. Ask your parents what they know about Palestine and help you to research the country in detail so that way all of you will know what's going on there and how to best avoid it. Make sure to always have a back-up Plan(s) no matter what you do or where you're going.



- If he loves and cares for you just as much as you care for him, HE will come and see YOU. Let him meet your parents and see you in person, BEFORE you'll go there by yourself (if your parents will let you). DO NOT do otherwise, it's something a man should do first. The reason being is that it's just not showing you from the side that you want others to see you at. If he'll come and see you here in the United States, that means he cares for you and wants to be with you. When he will, go with your heart's intuition to know whether or not there's a danger present, your instinct and your mind that will tell you right away a right from wrong. Introduce him to your parents. I personally don't care if he'll say something to the effect of "I don't want to meet them," just do it so that way everyone YOU love and care for will see HIM and know him. Not only is he from another country, you haven't seen him yet yourself and everyone else doesn't know him at all. Let everyone know him as well as you do, so that way there won't be surprises on either side. IF he'll say that statement, one thing you have to know (speaking from my own personal experience) he might not be the one for you and might be hiding something he hasn't yet told you for the "fear" you might let him near you. A Gentleman ALWAYS HAS TO meet his LADY's parents and relatives, no matter what (even if God-forbid he has a disease, or 4th-degree-burn scars all over his body and never met anyone in his entire life). All of these rules and more are said so in "the Gentleman's Code of Conduct" Book.



ONLY AFTER HE MET YOU AND EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, AND YOU GOT STRONG APROVAL FROM YOUR PARENTS... WHEN and IF you're going to meet him in his Country, make sure you TELL your parents EVERYTHING: where you'll live, how to contact you, who's living with you in the same place, and other details that WILL BE important not only for them but also for you! Do not try and hide anything, it's a different country that has so many different rules / laws that America will seem like paradise. At first, do go for a very long time (no longer than 2 weeks MAX), no matter what he will say: YOU have to get used to the new environment which can be overwhelming at first as well as many other things that you can't yet see. When in the other country, even though it can be a lot of fun knowing a different place and getting to know people, use your head and go with your intuition, leave if you start feeling like something's wrong. It'll be worth spending extra money on the ticket back home. If he's a gentleman, he WILL NOT let you out of his sight and be all by yourself in the new to you country, no matter how busy his own life can be. That is why you have to get to know him more than you ever did before... If nothing else, let HIM to keep on visiting YOU before you turn 18-years-old and you know what both of you trully want in life. It'll be another test for both of you to develop your feelings towards each other, because long-distance relationships can be tough on everyone. Make sure that he's honest, dependable, reliable, loving, gentle, caring and understanding, and most importantly that he means EVERY word he says that expresses him feelings for you. It'll be challenging to have a one-way relationship especially when you can't feel the same feelings for you from them.



Did all of this make sense to you? I'm sorry if I either scared you or confused you more than you already were. It's just you have to see this as the most important thing to do so that way you won't either regret it in the future or get in any kind of trouble, and your visits and trips will be more pleasant for the both of you and everyone who's in your lives.



Best of luck, take care, and be very careful :) I trully hope everything will work out for the best for the two of you and you'll be happy together no matter the distance and what life will throw at you.



P.S.: Just to let you know... I've met my Husband couple of years back (about 8 years ago: I was 15 at that time) on-line, just like you've met your Gentleman. We've lost contact for a little bit, but then started talking again :) Surprisingly HE came all the way from WI to see ME here in CA for the first time after we've talked on-line, over the phone and e-mailed each other back and forth for half a year. I felt like I knew him so well like the palm of my hand. I felt like I've known him forever. I was 21 and he was 28.5 at that time (he's almost 8 years older than me, not just 4). He told me exactly when he'll be here (date / time / airline / how he'll be dressed, etc.) and I went to SFO to meet him in person. Since I had only one recent picture of him to compare him to, I didn't know what to expect. Even after I've met him at the airport, we've sat down and talked for a couple of minutes. I just wanted to ask him couple of questions that only HE knew the answers to (and, there were more than 5 questions prepared for him to answer), that way I knew 100% that it was him and not somebody else from Mars. I wanted to make sure that he was for real, knowing fully well that someone else might have come over instead of him... you never know. I got to know him a little bit more and got used to the idea that he was here (after he flew from another State) and he's not leaving me all alone. He passed all the questions without even knowing that it was a little "test" that was ran for him as soon as I saw him. When he was here everything was alright: he met my parents and relatives, and only then I was able to see him again that same year, only a month later and ONLY AFTER my Mom and Dad said "yes" to this and even if I WAS 21 and could do everything without even asking anyone for anything. I just didn't want to hurt them in any way, shape or form. My Husband was (and still is) very patient and let our relationship develop at the right for both of us speed, so there won't be any complecations as the result. We ARE still together and it's so wonderful to be together :) I know with 100% that he IS the one for me, and he knows that I'm the one for him. We know each other so well that at times we can almost read each other's minds... Most importantly, it WAS worth the long wait, the day-dreaming, and the anticipation of seeing each other again :)



I know, sometimes it's a pain in the neck hearing your parents say "No" to something that you want to do, they mean it well and they consider every little detail of bad and good sides of the future encounters... I think that's why it's so hard for them to reply and give an answer that you want to hear at times... Just be patient and take everything with a grain of salt :)



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

ARE YOU CRAZY???????



No, do not fly there, if anything, have him fly HERE



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

NOT NO,BUT HE** NO. Are you out of your mind. You couldn't possiably be in love with this guy. You don't even know him.Just think of him as a FREAK of nature.These kind of guys will tell you anything to get you over there to sell you off into prostitution.You best talk to your parents about this NOW before you get into any more trouble.



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

No, just because he seems nice doesn't mean that he will be in person plus Palistein is not a great place to "Visit" right now



I am 16/f....Should I buy a plane ticket and travel to palestine to meet a 20 year old guy i met on myspace?

you are way to young to go meeting people that you have just talked to on the internet. if you think that you are in love talk to your parents or someone else and maybe arrange for him to come over her to meet you just make sure that there is an adult with you people are crazy these days you can't trust anyone do it to keep your self safe.aloiinc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan