Sunday, December 6, 2009

Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Hes my age an we have alot in common! Hes in college an will be home soon for the summer! I checked the college an there was a picture of him with hes name so i no hes no fake person! I like him alot. But scared to meet him. What should I do so I dont have butterflies?



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Take a group of friends with you to meet him. You really shouldn't meet anyone alone if you met over the internet. Your friends can help make you comfortable



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

I wouldn't meet him. You don't know you like him, because you don't even know him for real. He could be feeding you a line of crap and be a completely different person in person.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

please don't. you might just get urself in trouble and feed the stereotype that myspace will get you raped or kidnapped or something. don't be stupid.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

I don't approve on meeting someone online, but if you wanna meet him it's best if you meet him with your friend or something and be in a secure place so that you'll be safe. Please! don't fall for any false comments because it could be dangerous! Stay Safe!!



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

met him somewhere where theres alot of peoples at and talk to him



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Its a good sign to have butterflies. SO embrace them =)



Meet him at a public place just to be on the safe side! And enjoy it.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

step 1 relax! step 2 go head and meet him but bring a friend or stay were there are alot of people no privet areas step3 chill your fine!



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Dont do it! Its way too risky/creepy. He couold be using someone else name and be a fake u never know! If you really like him i would tell ur parents everything if they understand they will help. I know its ackward but getting it out of the way is the best thing. Then u wont have ot worry about hiding it.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

ask him i have this same problem sometimes but i meet my best friend off myspace just a different school but im the guy in this situation i cant be taken away because im pretty big lol but dont let that scare you just meet somwhere where theres alot of people that can see you but still private like starbucks or a public hang out



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Maybe you could communicate with him through the webcam and check whether he is not a faker. If you really want a meet up, I suggest you bring your friend/s along for precautions. It's not safe for a girl to meet up an online friend alone. Go on a group dating. Just be careful. All the best to you!



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Well, make sure that its a legit person. When you meet him make it very public for the first couple of times, to make sure he wont go all crazy. Butterflies are normal, and please, be carefull. Butterflies are a good thing, dont get rid of 'em



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

If you would like to meet him, maybe make it a group thing. Go out with some friends and invite him along, stay in a public place, until you feel comfortable with him. And please be careful, there are a lot of creeps out there.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Meet him for lunch in a very public place. Find out about his family and his life. Be careful. Get to know him before you date him.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Don't it could be his pervert friend instead. But if you must, go with a group. You never know..yhuu kow?



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

It's kind of a hard call because there is always a risk when you meet people offline. I met my current b/f off of myspace... we have been together for one year and we can't be happier. So It worked out for me but here is my advice to insure your safety....(and what i did) if you do meet him be safe about it. Pick a public place like a restraunt or a coffee shop or something and meet him there. Do that for the first like 2 times. And once u realize that hey he isn't some creepy dude out to get me (that's hard to get over haha) then its okay to maybe let him pick you up. But really be safe.. good luck.. maybe it'll turn out like mine! Oh ya.. and with things like that don't rush :)



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

If you do plan on meeting him, do it in a public place.



What do you want out of the relationship anways?



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Take a friend with you. Go to a public place during the day. Hang for an hour or two then go home.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

i would take someone with me if you going to meet him. he



can say and do anything on the internet.stay safe, you dont



know this guy. so your safety is what matter most, not that



you have a lot incommon.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

I met my best friend online but it took us three years to meet each other. It's just safer that way - don't meet him if you haven't known him for a long time. Plus, he could be a rapist/killer... don't mean to ruin anything, but I'm just being realistic here.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

No, no way. If you meet him, make sure you have a group of friends with you, because MySpace is a dangerous place, and you just can't trust that he's really who he says he is



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Double date with a group of friends, very public place, and keep it light. Dont' "fall" for him right now. Talk a lot. Ask questions that you may have been scared to ask before. Two things can happen,you can scare him away or make a stronger bond. Take it slow. And if it doesn't feel natural or somethings doesn't feel right (no matter how small) DON'T PUSH IT!!!



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

To protect yourself suggest a double date or bring a friend, do not go alone but if you do go to a public place notify someone of your location and keep your cell phone on your person at all times. To get rid of butterflies, ask to plan the day; pick somewhere comfortable for you to be yourself and just relax. Talk on the phone before you meet to get accustomed to his voice and talk about what your day will be like, leave no surprises.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Show up at his door with nothing on but a trench coat. And I mean nothing else!!!! What a way to break the ice!!!



You'll get over it in no time!! and might like him



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

I had the same situation with a guy from myspace. He turned out to be a player, big time. He also had a lot of problems. drinking and otherwise. He was not the guy I thought he was when I tallked to him on the phone, and gave up on me because there was no action. I Would not meet him, he is probably some perve looking for some action.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

I really don't think you should. You don't know that you like him, you just know you like the guy he is online! That might not be his real personality at all. But, if you decide to meet him, make it a very public place, meet him during the day not after dark, bring a guy friend who is a really stand up guy, your cell phone and for goodness sakes, don't let him pick you up, have your own vehicle. Also, make sure your friends know who you are going to meet and where he goes to school and exactly where you will be meeting (not just "at the mall" )so that if something does go wrong, the police have some info to start looking for you with. Be safe, please!



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Whether or not we want to admit it, more often than not people are considering doing things like this. I've personally been in this position where now I almost regret meeting up with people from myspace. It's almost awkard cause you don't know wether to write down what you want to say, or speak. Consider this, any person considering dating through a service where you must be at least 14 does this to protect themselves. Myspace as a service knows that creeps will fling onto it trying to pick up honest people. It is possible to take a picture and a name. You'll naturually find people like this anywhere - but do you trust someone who won't go out into public to date? Now I'm sure you don't want that kind of talk, so I'd say try talking to him on the phone before meeting him. If the man can't hold up his end of the conversation, I don't think that could make it anymore awkard than when you meet him.



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

uuh i wouldnt but if u wanna risk it then just go on a double date with one of ur guy friend strong preferably if the guy u met says no then he's not who u think he is i mean this is seroius u can die!



Should I met the guy I met on myspace?

Have you talked on the phone with him? Seen him on cam? If so then sure meet him in a public place and get to know him first and see where it goes from there. I happened to meet the love of my life online, and although we are not togather any more it doesn't mean you won't find a guy you like. Far better online than in some smelly bar where everyone else thinks you should go to meet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan