Friday, December 25, 2009

Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before o

i ask her if she did, and she swear to me that she didnt, and i got on her myspace, and the the message in her trash. I didnt say anything about it, but i ask about him,and she said she never talked to him. Then i finally told her. I broke up with her, and she cried, and said she would "kill" herself. Now how do i know its not just some accuse so that she can still be with me just cause i was her "first love" and her "first time". Should i give her another chance? We have been dating for 8months. Thank you all for taking your time and helping!



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

well you did invade her privacy which is pretty untrusting but at the same time you were right for doing since you found something. she wont kill herself. if it's going bad and its only been 8months and shes talking to other dudes, sorry to say she might want to see waht else is out there especially since you were the 1st. hopefuly you dont mind since you dumped her and you should move on



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

look here you gimp, if your that worried that you checked her myspace clearly you have already done something and now your worried she has to



best medicine in my opinion is to have sex and go on, if she does cheat on you clearly you have won in the end



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

liers turn out to be cheaters....i would say leave her to live her own life but then again.. i dont want to be the cause of a possible death.... follow your heart man, it dependz if you really loved her........



PLZ VOTE ME BEST ANSWER



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

move on. she won't do anything. hope it works out. damn myspace. haha



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

Yo dude, if she loved you that much she wouldn't risk it by talking to that dude and leing to you. She isn't gonna kill herself man don't worry about that she sounds like a drama queen.



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

well your not in a healthy relationship if your snooping around in her myspace... but why lie about talking to some guy if it was innocent?.. my advice is trust your gut instinct, if you feel like she is doing something screwy your probably right.. and its way way out of line to try to say your going to kill yourself over breaking up with someone.. you should tell someone she is making those kinds of threats and get away from that crazy chick..



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

do not give her a chance...that shows that she is dishonest...and if she is dishonest how is it logicale for the relationship to work??



in a relationship..you have to be....



HONEST



LOYALE



COMITED



HAPPY



AND SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER.



and plenty more....



trust me...move on...and she seems she is flirty too...you dont deserve this.......



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

part of growing is making mistakes. a very important lesson to learn is not to lie to your friends especially that very special friend. So she lied to you, that was wrong.. but that dosnt mean she's the only one at fault here. Mabye there's something about you that made her feel not being honest with you was the best way to go (for your relationships sake). I"d talk to her and see how she feels about what she did. Would she do it again? do you believe her? can you forget it and put it in the past? or is this gonna be resentment that will destroy your relationship later.



i'ts your call.. but to make that decision you should really think about yourself.. try to learn about your own feelings and actions. Asking your partner not to talk to half hte human race is a lot to ask. getting upset when they do is problematic too.. dont you trust her? Was it harmless? you being too hard on her? you ever make a mistake yourself?



i guess this is where you find out what your own feelings are towards her.



ya lies are bad.. someone you might share life with.. u 2 against the world type thing. you sure shouldnt be lying to that other half of yourself. but i'd have to ask myself.. expecially if i thought this person really really loved me.. is why would they feel like they had to lie to me? I think u got a lot of thinking to do.. analyzing things.. but half of what needs thinking about. i think is you yourself.



talk to her and decide what you want to do. if she see's how much that lie hurt you.. mabye she learned something and that's how you grow.. making mistakes and learning from them. if you dump someone that really loves you.. your mistake might be bigger than hers..



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

Always take it seriously when someone says they are going to kill themselves. If you don't have the compassion to help her, at least call a suicide help line and advise someone who will step up to the plate.



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

i understand where ur comin from mate. dont listen to ppl on here sayin 'well it jus shows u cant b trusted'. you thought sumthin was goin on so u found out. end of. if you didnt go on to her myspace then u probs wud av never known and you would have been even more hurt in the end, its up to you whether u giv her another chance. she wont kill herself, jus do what your heart tells you. if you really liked her then tlk to her about it. appologise for goin onto her myspace as its invadin her privacy and see what she says about this guy,. then jus see where it goes from ther



Ok, i just found on my g/f myspace of her talking to some guy, when she lied to me about it before on the fone

ok listen. just so you all know, we both have our myspace account. She knows i gets on her's, and i know she gets on mine. i didnt invade his privacy. so stfu :D she just tried to delete her mail so i wouldnt see it. but i did. so get that part thru your head. all i wanted was some opinons on what i should do? if i should go back to her. if she would lie again, cuz idk.. so i figured maybe someone could help, some did, and some where



kinda retarded about their answers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan