Sunday, December 6, 2009

Im talking to a guy I like, on myspace, for about 3 weeks now,?

and I just found out he has a girlfriend!! But he says he hates her but then likes her閳ヮ泿e doesn閳ユ獩 love her, but he likes her閳?help me win his heart somehow! what do i say??



Im talking to a guy I like, on myspace, for about 3 weeks now,?

WHY would you try to win over a cheater? So he can do the same to you later on. Hes a liar, he obviously doesnt tell her he hates her, so hes a liar. Have fun... sounds like you are about as intelligent as most women when it comes to picking guys.



Im talking to a guy I like, on myspace, for about 3 weeks now,?

you should think about if you really want to be with the guy. I mean you met him on myspace so who knows if what hes telling you is the truth, hes already lied to you once that you know of about his girlfriend. Also look how hes treating his current girlfriend. Hes been talking to other girls (at least you) on myspace and telling them he doesnt like her. Do you really want to be with someone whos flirting with other girls behind your back and lying to them about being with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan