Monday, November 30, 2009

Qn about myspace and this guy I like?

I like this guy and he has . I know he is attracted to me..we hooked up once and we've flirted for a year, he calls me sometimes and told me he was falling for me. He has not invited me to join his friends on myspace..does this mean that he is not into me or he is too shy..you know for me to know what's going on in his life?



Qn about myspace and this guy I like?

maybe hes embarrassed from his myspace or something, or even trying to hide something from you. But if u like him and he likes you you should totally trust him But if it bothers you that much get a friend to see why or ask him yourself. hope this helped



Qn about myspace and this guy I like?

He might not know you aren't on his friends list? If your profile is not set to private then he can still see it and everything. If you guys have hooked up and talk a lot, you should just add him. Its not too big a deal. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan