Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you not get jealous over myspace comments of the guy your seeing?

I know I know its JUST myspace but the guy im dating(not exclusively) gets all these pretty girls requesting him to add him and they leave lots if comments to him. I find myself always checking his page.I know then just stay off but i cant help it!



How do you not get jealous over myspace comments of the guy your seeing?

mmmm girl i dunt wanna be mean or anything but if you guys are "cyber gf and bf" its not gonna worK!!! trust me if he has you as his official cyber gf he probably has other chicks closer than you are to him. take my advice get out! ok? meet ppl .. i swear this technology is making us so apart each time ppl dont even date its all on myspace? ppl are afraid of seeing each other's faces?... get out of your house for god's sake girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan