Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace guy, what should I do?

So, I met this really cool guy on Myspace! I sent him a message, and he gave me his phone number, we talked on the phone every night since then. We talked about anything that we could come up with, we hit it off really well. He tells me I should stop by his work to see him and stuff, or come by his house and maybe borrow or watch some movies (no car). We haven't talked for 3 days now, but he sent me a message the next day saying he was sorry that he couldn't call because he was busy and tired. I told him I didn't wanna bother him because he was, but he called me, and said he would call back at 3 a.m., he never did. I don't want him to feel obligated to call me, I want him to call me because he wants to, how do I make him feel that way :'(? He always calls me, maybe he wants me to call him for once. Do you think he even likes me? Any ideas?



Myspace guy, what should I do?

I think that you may have strong feeling for this guy so if you have concerns let them out and discuss them and also remember that it's important that you make your other person in the relationship feel wanted so sometimes it would be okay if sometimes you could call first it won't hurt. Remember other people liked to be chased too ,but also don't sit around the phone all day waiting for him to call.Give each other space and breathing room to be you, but also make sure you have fun and be yourself .



Myspace guy, what should I do?

don't you find meeting someone on myspace creepy lol..? and if you're gonna meet him try a public place.



Myspace guy, what should I do?

be strait up with him, and tell him how u feel. see if u get a positive responce.



Myspace guy, what should I do?

You're probably in that "getting-to-know-you" stage, so you shouldn't go after him immediately. I believe he will feel good if you call him. You can tell him "oh, i just decided to call for a change" or something like that (mine sounded too cheesy). Good luck!



Myspace guy, what should I do?

Maybe he really is just tired. Is it possible that he fell asleep?? Don't take this as a sign of rejection, just take it as it is. And if you're really that interested, then give him a call, and tell him how you feel.



Myspace guy, what should I do?

i wouldent meet up with him. wouldent touch em with a twentyfoot poll.



Myspace guy, what should I do?

he probably just tired so he didnt call you. why dont you visit him? so you might know if he likes you or not when you both meet.



Myspace guy, what should I do?

he obviously likes u!!!



u should tell him that he doesnt HAVE to call u unless he wants to talk!!!



u should try doin the calling for a while...



Myspace guy, what should I do?

You should call him. He probably got cold feet when it came time to try and meet in real life and now he's probably too embarrassed or afraid to call because he knows that you'll just set up another date to meet.



I meet strangers all the time being in the furry fandom. Most everyone I go to meet is shy of meeting new people, especially from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan