Saturday, November 28, 2009

I had a conversation on the myspace with this guy...?

Alright, so I had this conversation with this guy on myspace, and we were getting along really well... he was asking lots of questions and i was replying them and asking him questions too... his replies were immediate. when it got to the point that i accidentally mentioned that i was busy doing work... he replied imnmediately and asked whether he wanted me to leave him alone, and I replied and said that i was actually rather busy at the moment and that i would reply his next message the next time i was on myspace...



That was two days ago and he still hasn't replied me...



do you think he wanted to not reply just because i said that i would reply his next message?



Guys, help please! Girls too?



Helpful and sensible answers/opinions/thoughts/advice please! Thanks! =]



I had a conversation on the myspace with this guy...?

dude get over it and move on its just a guy of myspace



I had a conversation on the myspace with this guy...?

i think he felt a lil pissed off .. jus say sorry if he felt that u offended him.. well i guess he is busy as well or might had been angry..



I had a conversation on the myspace with this guy...?

He is too touchy, especially after 2 days?!? I think that he has problems. Keep it light if you continue to "talk", and don't do more then that for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan