Saturday, November 28, 2009

Confused! Should I contact a guy on myspace that may or may not know who I am? Help?

Two years ago I saw this guy that is a personal banker at the bank I used to bank at. We hardly talked but when we did we really flirted with each other. I wanted to ask him out all the time but I could never bring myself to it, I know he is single! Doing a tad bit of research I found him on myspace. This has been a 2 year crush for me. Should I contact him on myspace or will he think I am some kind of weirdo tell me what you think?



Confused! Should I contact a guy on myspace that may or may not know who I am? Help?

All you can do is give it a try. If you don't do something it maybe another two years before you get a chance. You just don't know how he will respond, especially if you don't contact him.



Worse thing that could happen is he doesn't remember you or is not interested, but then, at lease, you'd know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan