Saturday, November 28, 2009

I saw a guy aqt a football game, and i want to get to know him better by talking on myspace?

okay, i went to a ftball game between our two schools. i saw this guy and i'm thinking something like "hottie (:" lol he's kinda emo-ish/skater (not my stereo type of him, i hate labels) like skinny jeans and long hair and sooo cute.



i was bored and looking through my guy-friends myspace friends, he has like 654389256 (exagerated)



and i saw this picture and am like "OMG ITS THAT GUY!" so i friend requested him and he accepted.



from looking at his profile, he likes the same music as me and is so cutee.



would he think it was freaky if i messaged him?



this is what i was gonna say-



"hey (:



idrk you, we kinda met at the ftball game tuesday



but i figured i mite change that ;)



im *%26amp;^5%(substituting my name)



whats up?"



would he think that was extremely freaky?



anything else i could say that would be better?



plz help!



I saw a guy aqt a football game, and i want to get to know him better by talking on myspace?

I'd probably spell a little better than that or he might get confused or think it is spam.



But GO FOR IT! - Won't hurt!



Take a shot/chance and see what happens.



Doesn't sound freaky at all. Don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan