Monday, November 30, 2009

Met a guy on MySpace?

Okay, so I met him about a month ago on MySpace and we had a lot of similar interests to chat about. Until one big mistake I made...I filled out a few of those stupid crush bulletins and sent it to him after a few weeks. He did respond to two of them but he just stopped keeping in touch with me and when I signed into MSN IM, he logged off. WTF??? I knew guys are idiots!!! When a girl tells them their feelings, THEY SPLIT...TYPICAL OF THEM! GRR! So I just deleted him and other stupid guys who did the same thing!



Met a guy on MySpace?

u shouldnt talk to guys you meet on the internet...



Met a guy on MySpace?

Excellent move.



Met a guy on MySpace?

good move



Met a guy on MySpace?

there is no question



my link is http://www.myspace.com/crab_cakes_and_fo...



Met a guy on MySpace?

So what's the question? Advice: don't me guys u got to know over the internet or share personal information wit them.



Met a guy on MySpace?

STOP USING MYSPACE.



Met a guy on MySpace?

Myspace is a scary place to meet people. You are better off.



Met a guy on MySpace?

Umm, what ur question?



Met a guy on MySpace?

Love this response above "um what ur question" SOOOOO intelligent!



Welcome to the world of guys. Where you tell them how you feel and then they disappear. Never tell a guy you love him or like him. They go crazy and get frightened for some reason. It's too real for them. Guys want to chase girls and their brains get real confused if they think the girl is chasing them. Cause that's what it is for them ,a hunt. And they want to be the hunter, not the hunted. It they feel like the hunted, they run like a scared rabbit.



Strange isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan