Monday, November 30, 2009

The Guy From Myspace?

I am the pickiest person in the world when it comes to guys, however I have just found a completely amazing guy..



He went to a school that a few of my friends went to, and he's so amazingly good looking! He likes all the same music, tv shows, movies, aloholic drinks, nightclubs, beaches, activities as I do and he seems to have the same sense of humor.



I sent him a message saying "Hi how are you? This is really random, but do you know a guy called *** ****? Hes your age, went to the same school as you and I could have sworn I saw you clubbing with him a few times".



I didn't really see him clubbing, I just needed something to say. However this guy seems like a flirt, he gets HEAPS of comments from attractive girls..



How do you get a guy like that? Do I act hard to get because he wouldnt be used to it? If I act interested will he just forget me becos he as all the other girls acting the same way? How do I play it?



The Guy From Myspace?

My opinon is to let him know how u feel, In this day and age the old hard to get trick can be more destructive to ur purpose than anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan