Monday, November 30, 2009

I am developing feelings for a guy on myspace...?

Okay鈥?now before you know my story鈥?I am 22 years old and I don鈥檛 have a problem trying to find someone close to where I live. I just was not expecting what I鈥檓 about to tell you. I鈥檝e met this wonderful man through myspace around Christmas 鈥?7. He lives in California and I鈥檓 in Texas (I鈥檝e been saving up for the past 3 months so I can move to California鈥?this was my plan before I met him). We write each other every chance we get (we both lead busy lives). At first we would talk about friends鈥?family鈥?our jobs鈥?and what we did for fun. We have common ground鈥?but we have differences. He鈥檚 given me advice when I needed it and I know that I can trust him. He鈥檚 told me that he likes reading my messages and that I am very special to him. Well鈥?for the past two weeks鈥?I鈥檝e been getting 鈥渂utterflies-in-my-stomach鈥?when I see a new letter from him. I was shocked when I willingly gave him my number鈥?I don鈥檛 give it out to anyone鈥?not even when they ask.



I am developing feelings for a guy on myspace...?

First off, this sounds wonderful! I found my current boyfriend on myspace [and I'm not an immature 14 year old, as well] Online dating is perfectly fine, but you have to make sure that this guy is FOR REAL. If I was you, I WOULD ask for his number so that you two can talk and you can hear the sound of his voice. If he doesn't give it to you, then I would get the hint that this guy may too good to be true. Another I would download AIM [aol instant messaging service] or any other instant messaging service just because myspace messages take minutes to respond and instant messaging is seconds, I would have him send some more pictures [ other than the ones on his myspace] just to clarify that this guy is for real. Other than that what you are doing is perfectly fine, and you have every right to get butterflies because this guy is treating you like how any girl should be treated, and what's weird is my boyfriend off of myspace said the exact same phrase "meet me in dreamland", and it made me so happy. Anyways, I hope you the best of luck and I hope you can save up soon and meet this guy!



I am developing feelings for a guy on myspace...?

Tell him. :)



I am developing feelings for a guy on myspace...?

Ok, your not stupid but firstly be aware its a guy on myspace you are falling for not necessarily an actual guy. Have you seen him on cam??



I really really suggest that if you feel that strongly for him tell him how you feel and that you want to meet him, if he feels the same and does care for you her will understand that you want to keep yourself safe and visit you instead.



If he is relectant to do so then I would be concerned as to why. If he says thats ok then obviously you can relax a wee bit more.



I know you are 22 and not stupid but there are nasty people out there who don't give a damn who they aproach.



Make sure you let a trusting friend know that you are going (if you go) and give them the address of the place you will be staying, if anything does go worng atleast they know.



On a positive note though, go for it! who knows, I'm not anti internet dating it gives busy people an oppertunity to arrange meetings, and it's grate for people lke myself who don't like the clubbing scene. But as perfect as it sounds we all have to keep aware.



Good luck with him and go for it! you have nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan