Monday, November 30, 2009

If you add a guy on Myspace and he voluntarily starts a conversation with you?

Then might he be interested or is he just being nice? I already know he's a really nice guy, but I really like him so I want to know whether he is interested or just friendly. I added him and he said that I look familiar but he doesn't think he's ever talked to me. So I replied, and he replied, and I replied again, and so on. The conversation is still going and he never acts like he is trying to end it, so which is it? FYI: I'm almost 15, he's 16, and I met him because we go to the same church.



If you add a guy on Myspace and he voluntarily starts a conversation with you?

Obviously he is both interested and being nice.



You both will get to know each other in person soon enough since you belong to the same church.



~faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
apply for a loan